What’s Your Gin Personality?
Seems like everybody loves gin, but have you ever thought about what gin you would be? Well, since our bodies are made up of an increasing percentage of gin these days, maybe it’s time all of us gave it some thought…
Find Your Flavour
Below are our 6 famous flavours of McQueen gin, each with their own gin personality. Simply pick the gin personality that matches your mate (or mates if you’re one of these popular sorts) and tag them in our social media post with the flavour of gin they are.
Fair warning though, your mates will probably tell you what they think of you too. But, if the truth hurts, just have another gin.
NB: It has been scientifically proven by social media that 6 is the exact number of options needed to cover every possibility on the planet, so you should find one to match.
Official McQueen Gin Personality Profiles:
- Sweet Citrus: Seems sweet but definitely has a sharp edge. Loves a sunny holiday.
- Smokey Chilli: Smooth operator. Always got some spicy gossip. One to watch on a night out.
- Super Premium Dry: Likes to stick to the classics in life. Humour drier than the Sahara.
- Spiced Choc Orange: Stage-5 chocoholic, thinks a bit of fruit balances out not going to the gym.
- Chocolate Mint: Cool as you like. Loves a dinner party. Keeps the conversation going all night long.
- Mocha: Fun but wouldn’t function without coffee. Can be hard to take first thing in the morning.
Think you’re tasty?
Take your self-awareness it to the next level. Think that you know what you and your friends smell like? Or even taste like?
Click on your matching gin flavour below to find out what makes you the unique character you are.
McQueen Gin – Botanicals & Tasting Notes
Sweet Citrus- Come on you zesty sun-chaser. Click this sweet link.
Smokey Chilli- Stop smouldering and smash that link, hot stuff.
Super Premium Dry- Find out why you’ll never go out of fashion.
Spiced Choc Orange- Mouse click burns 1.42 calories, treat yourself!
Choc Mint- Great dinner party chat inspiration, just a click away.
Mocha- Suppose you’ll only click if you’ve had your morning coffee.